Random Posts

Tonto Dikeh Reveals She Never Wanted To Keep Her Pregnancy

Award-winning Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, in a recent interview, spoke about her failed marriage with Olakunle Churchill.

The duo were visible replacing in a debatable feud on social media structures and at some stage in interview for the reason that they decided to end their marriage.

Tonto Dikeh, at some stage in an interview with Plus TV, spoke on why she continues to have misunderstanding with Churchill.

“I am doing this because I want to make clear a lot of factors” the actress in addition stated “The first day I met him, he told me he became Obasanjo’s son. His father changed into a gardener for Obasanjo.”

“This guy said we did now not have a marriage. When I can show to you that we had over  hundred people in attendance.”

She also revealed that she in no way wanted to preserve her pregnancy, “My hassle is: you don’t do shit to your son. [So] don’t discredit the female who does it.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments